Enhance your classroom science experience with workshops that are aligned to STEM objectives!
A Fun Science workshop is a convenient way to offer students a hands-on and fun science experience. Our in-class science workshops offer professional lesson plans, unique equipment, and dynamic instructors.
Structured as an in-class field trip, Fun Science workshops…
- Are fun, educational, and focus on science and engineering practice
- Reinforce science concepts and methodologies
- Meet national, state, and provincial curriculum standards
- Are appropriate for children in Kindergarten through Grade 6
- Are led by experienced instructors
- Last between 30 minutes and 1 hour
Dozens of workshop topics are available. We encourage you to contact
Fun Science World Ltd to find out more about our in-class