After-School STEM Program
Fun Science World Ltd has created a vast library of unique after-school program. Our spectacular demonstrations, hands-on activities, and real world discussions make learning about science fun for children!
Our interactive, one-hour hands-on after school STEM programs are themed around all areas of science and include such topics as rocketry, magnets, polymers, robotics, coding and even the science of toys. Fun Science hands-on after school-program offer children a chance to see just how cool science can be! In each class, children are encouraged to give science a try and build their very own model rockets, periscopes, Fun Science putty, and more. Children even get to take home their finished science projects and experiments to show Mom and Dad!
Fun Science after-school program…
- Are hands-on and focus on science and engineering practice
- Are aligned to STEM objectives
- Meet national and state extracurricular activities standards
- Are led by trained, qualified, and dynamic instructors
- Use unique equipment and original materials
- Are loved by children, and are ideal for children in preschool to secondary school
- Are easy to plan and hassle-free to run
Children will be amazed when they:
- Create an indoor storm with thunder and lightning
- Bend light to see all rainbow colors
- Alter their voices and learn that sound travels in invisible waves
- Make magic mud, soda pop, and learn how matter can change physically and chemically!
- And much more!
Looking for virtual fun and educational after-school STEM program for your child? We have you covered! Our Amazing hands-on STEM based live virtual program will entertain your child!